[pmwiki-users] Problem with special characters

mikkelt at art.tartu.ee mikkelt at art.tartu.ee
Tue Mar 20 10:46:14 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm from Estonia and just started using PmWiki. I have a problem with
Estonian characters. I need to use some Estonian letters in the wiki
groups names and page names. It looks ok in the 'Side bar' and in page
content but not in the header. I've attached a screenshot. As You can see
from there, for example under 'Materjalid' the third page name is fine but
in the header it is not.
I have tried to enable html and utf-8 but no success.
Do You have any ideas how can I fix this?

Thank You in advance!