[pmwiki-users] Pbm with searchbox after upgrade 2.0.10 -> 2.2.0beta37

P Victor pvictordenis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:36:06 CDT 2007

Hello

I just made an upgrade of pmwiki from 2.0.10 to 2.2.0beta37
When I try to make a search with the searchbox I get the result and the
followinf error message at the bottom of my page:

Warning: mkdir(wiki.d): Permission denied in
/Users/pl/Sites/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 445
PmWiki can't process your request
PmWiki needs to have a writable wiki.d/ directory before it can continue.

You can create the directory manually by executing the following
commands on your server:

    mkdir //wiki.d
    chmod 777 //wiki.d
Then, reload this page.
Or, for a slightly more secure installation, try executing

    chmod 2777 /
on your server and following this link. Afterwards you can restore the
permissions to their current setting by executing

    chmod 1775 /
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

I find a bit strange that the directory in the error message appears
like "//wiki.d" i.e. at the very bottom of
the file system. I guess that some variable with the right directory
is uncorrectly set to the empty string.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Pascal