[pmwiki-users] Generate a list of categories, when some category pages don't exist

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:26:26 CDT 2007

Here's to ressurecting the thread, again!

Last August, Tegan
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/29869
asked if anybody had examined/tested Sebastian's script? from
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/29462/focus=29487

I tried it today, and it works. The cache can throw you if you start
deleting items and checking up on it, and I had some items that
persisted in appearing despite removal of markup and trashing the
cache -- the category page would be empty (no pages actually ahve the
tag) but it shows up on the list of referred-to tags, anyway.

that's a minor quibble.

I dropped a reference to the mail message at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories#Listing

and now I am resurrecting said thread. Is there anything on the
roadmap or recent releases that would render this void, shortly?

--
-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference