[pmwiki-users] inline pagelist how ?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 16 12:08:08 CDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 09:30:45AM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:
> --- Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> This div issue has come up many times on the list, how
> about adding a pagelist option that would prevent the
> divs from being added?
>
>  (:pagelist nodiv:)

We'd probably want to make it "nodiv=1", since (:pagelist nodiv:)
technically means to return pages containing "nodiv".

And rather than create a specialized option for it, I might just
tie it to the class= attribute  ("class=nodiv").

Or perhaps we'll also want a way to wrap the contents in a <span>
instead of a <div>, so perhaps we want tag=div|span|none
or something like that.