[pmwiki-users] Problems causedf by recent PmWiki updates

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:07:49 CDT 2007

2007/3/14, marc <gmane at auxbuss.com>:
> Now, where's Patrick to explain 'get rid of Main' a bit more. I have to
> confess that I haven't looked at why it works, let a lone why it's not
> behaving as Patrick seems to expect.

After upgrading two days ago from beta27 to beta35, I found to have
exactly the same issue than Marc, i.e people which log on any pages
but the homepage "receive" their full group rights from Site/AuthUser
but people which log on the homepage don't get their group.

?action=diag on the homepage shows that the [_Session][authlist] array
doesn't contain any group. I can only find id:user in this array.

I could also verify that this behaviour only affects people with
read-only rights. Admin does'nt seem to be concerned. (in fact admin
passwords are hardcoded in the config.php while user password are
stored in a .htpasswd file)

I solve the problem calling $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
before including authuser.php solve the problem.

my two cents.

JF

NB : I'm not using the GetRidOfMain recipe since I only changes the
name of "Main" to "Accueil" using $DefaultGroup