[pmwiki-users] Attach duplication problem

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Thu Mar 15 05:52:56 CDT 2007

I had a similar problem with duplicating the folder name and it was my
mistake
when I used in Site/InterMap such a definition
 Uploads    http://www.example.com/wiki/uploads/
and used
Attach:Uploads:/folder/pic.ext

Check your Site/InterMap and local/localmap.txt if there is  something
assigned to "Attach"

Regards,
Jiri

--