[pmwiki-users] PmWiki, (X)HTML and CSS

Grant D. Watson grant_watson at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 23:26:42 CDT 2007

As I said before, I've been playing around with PmWiki
(the latest release version).  Since it seems to
generate XHTML, I decided to see if I could serve it
that way.  Most things seem to parse fine except for
"viewing" some of the Site forms directly (which makes
sense).

Much of the generated CSS doesn't render as intended,
though (at least on Firefox 2).  Is this a known
problem?  Has anyone tried changing the generated CSS
to work with both XHTML and HTML?

I didn't see a cookbook recipe, and I'm curious.

Grant D. Watson, <grant_watson at yahoo.com>