[pmwiki-users] marklets bookmarking, no chosen category

Aaron aaron at justaaron.com
Wed Mar 14 14:51:38 CDT 2007

Using the bookmarking recipe here:

http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/Marklets

If you do a manual bookmark (where it queries you for a title and
category), and you do NOT choose from an existing category or create a
new category, where does the bookmark end up?

I see a page with the new bookmark, and the group at the top of the
page is listed as "/".  But I can't find that bookmark.

I guess I'd prefer uncategorized bookmarks to go to the Bookmarks
group home page.

BTW, I've created my own format for use on the Bookmarks group home
page (or elsewhere, but that's where I needed it).  This shows each
page in the group (each category page), including the page name and
page contents.

[[#nameinclude]]
[[{=$FullName}|+]]
(:include {=$FullName} self=0:)