[pmwiki-users] Problems causedf by recent PmWiki updates

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 04:27:09 CDT 2007

Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 9:05:58 AM, marc wrote:

> Just reposting after Hans hijacked my thread. Grrr.

I am sorry Marc! This was not my intention. In fact I thought I
started a new thread with a new subject. It appears as a new thread in
my email client. But I see that it does not in the list archive.
Because I started my subject by pressing Reply and then changing
the email subject line. It was just a quick way to get an email to the
user list. Sorry! Lesson learned I hope.

Hans