[pmwiki-users] Google Map API 2.2.0 Pre 6 Release (Icons)

[] Jamie followtheboat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 03:22:09 CDT 2007

It's not much but I have a working example here:

http://www.followtheboat.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Map.Chart

or

http://www.followtheboat.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Cruising-UK-Locations.Main

However I've only implemented one point  and no lines. I couldn't
disable the fromto and neither have I upgraded to the latest version of
Ben's recipe to take advantage of the icons, but I'll be working on all
of this over the weekend hopefully. You should see some changes shortly.

Regards,

Jamie

[] www.followtheboat.com []
* tales from the high seas *