[pmwiki-users] List of Designers for Hire who use PmWiki

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Fri Mar 9 09:52:20 CST 2007

Why not set up a page called "Solution Providers"?  People call me a web
designer, I do a little bit of graphics, a little bit of PHP hacking,
but my real service is consulting and business transformation through
internet technologies.  So, I could add my info under several headings
on the page.  We could also list PmWiki-friendly hosting companies as well.

If Pm doesn't mind the Profiles pages being used for a little bit of
promotion, we could even set up Category pages based on the major skill
sets that the group offers... graphic design, PmWiki installation and
customization, skin development, custom programming, etc. and anyone
wanting to be listed in pagelists generated on each Category page would
simply add the appropriate category links to their Profiles page.

Russ Jackman

Don't risk having your website banned by search engines.
Learn what can help - and what can hurt - your search rankings here:
http://www.internetadvisor.ca/index.php/Articles/SearchEngineRankings

Content Management Systems - e-Commerce - Internet Strategy

Hans wrote:
> Friday, March 9, 2007, 3:20:56 PM, Steve wrote:
>

>> Where that leaves people like me who skin the wiki to match a
>> pre-existing design, I'm not sure.... Skinning isn't really design, and
>> choosing useful add-ons from the cookbook isn't really development, but
>> maybe something almost but not quite in between?
>>

> Ah you are a website transformer!
>
> Wiki Web Wizards !
>

> Hans

Internet Advisor