[pmwiki-users] Getting a Zap upload form to work

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 8 16:14:28 CST 2007

Benoit,

I think I may have figured out the upload problem.  If you can look in
the ZAPfiles module down near the bottom and replace this line

	if (($ZAParray['uploadfile'] != "") && ($ZAParray['upname'] != ""))
HandlePostUpload($pagename);

with

	if ($ZAParray['upname'] != "") HandlePostUpload($pagename);

it may work.  Evidently the actual file is not stored in the
$ZAParray...  So it fails the conditional.

Can anyone suggest a way to tell whether or not the input field
"uploadfile" actually has a field?  Or should I just let PmWiki worry
about error messages in this regards?

Cheers,
Dan