[pmwiki-users] Invisible Links

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Wed Mar 7 20:57:27 CST 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 11:24:19PM +0000, Doug LaMar wrote:
> After upgrading to Version 2.1.27, many of the links on pages do not render.
> They do appear when the page is viewed in EDIT mode.
>
> We have tracked this down to a point. Any link that includes the Base Group
> and more than one group deep in the path - fails to display on the page.
>
> For example. Our Wiki highest level group is named ASTD
>
> The following Link will appear: [[ASTD\Membership|membership]]
>
> The following Link does not appear: [[ASTD\Membership\TeamMembers|Team
> Members]]
>
> the following link appears: [[Membership\TeamMembers|Team Members]]

Um, those links would never work in any version of PmWiki.  PmWiki only
has a two-level hierarchy.  There is no such thing as a three-level
hierarchy in PmWiki.
And why are you trying to make links with \ rather than / ?  They
shouldn't work either.

I'm surprised that they ever worked at all.

Kathryn Andersen