[pmwiki-users] licenses cookbook 3.0

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:41:46 CST 2007

I saw that creative commons licenses are changed a little. They also
provide nice buttons for every license (except public domain).

I altered the script a bit and added my version to:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Licenses and called it
licenses30.php

I don't know if this should replace the other one. Personally, I think
it's more complete.

Christian asked for other licenses like GPL of BSD. Are there links or
images to these licenses? I can try to add them.
Well: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html is a link (-; And a button
wouldn't be a problem.
BSD seems not a general and official license, merely a guideline. Do
you have suggestions how to add this to the cookbookscript?

--
Groetjes
Hans