[pmwiki-users] Getting a Zap upload form to work

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Mar 6 15:37:05 CST 2007

On 3/3/07, Benoît DUTILLEUL <benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I post my question again since I got no answer yet. Thanks for all those of
> you who will contribute !
>
> Benoit
>
> 2007/2/28, Benoît DUTILLEUL < benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com>:
> >
> > I am using pmwiki with ZAP and I'm trying to have the upload function to
> work. Here is the current version of my script:
> >
> > (:zapform upload name=UploadPhoto:)
> > (:input file uploadfile:)
> > (:input hidden upname "test.jpg":)
> > (:zap upload="" UploadPhoto:)
> > (:input submit UploadPhoto:)
> > (:zapend:)
> >
> > There is no error message associated to the form. When I click on the
> button, I am redirected to the upload page but I systematically get the
> message : test.jpg: no file uploaded. Trying to upload the same test.jpg
> file through pmwiki standard upload interface works fine.
> >
> > Can anybody help me ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Benoit

Benoit,

Could you post the html output (view source) of the wiki page with
your upload form?  I don't see any problem in the zap form you have
put together, but if you post the html Pm should be able to tell if
the problem is in ZAP or in your upload settings.  I've found the
problem with uploads more often connected with my permissions than
anything...

The error message you are getting is a pmwiki error message, not a zap
message.  So I think the problem may be more there...

Cheers,
Dan