[pmwiki-users] WikiRefactoring [was: Does this list inhibit development of good documentation?]

Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com Michael_Paulukonis at divintech.com
Tue Mar 6 12:47:04 CST 2007

>So, its up to you
- use PmWiki more,
- use the mailing list less
- write and refactor

With that in mind, Simon*, I've started up a new page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiRefactoring   A good chunk of your
mail below could be dropped in there. As well as other entries in the
"thread."

Where should this page be? It's not a Cookbook recipe; and the other other
applicable group seems to be PmWiki -- but is that to be "Reserved" for
documentation?

*your profile seems to be http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/Simon
correct? And I am OtherMichael, in the interests of full disclosure.

Message: 2