[pmwiki-users] Fwd: BlogSimple2 - for different users

Siegfried Hirsch siegfried.hirsch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:36:54 CST 2007

2007/3/5, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk>:
> Monday, March 5, 2007, 7:53:29 PM, Siegfried wrote:
>
> > How can I change this from using Blog to using my varialbe
> > $BlogAuthor2 to create the comments for this user?
>
> Have you tried replacing {*$Blog} with {*$BlogAuthor2}
> throughout the code you quoted?
Yes, that did not work.

> (:BlogSiegfied:1:)
> or whatever bloguser name instead of Siegfried.
>
> Perhaps not the most user friendly way to mark one's blog pages.
The idea behind this is, to have a blog for every author, which could post
to his blog by inserting (:BlogSiegfied:1:) - this could be done later
automatically
by creating a special blog posting page. But could be done by hand
in the meantime.

Even posting to different blogs is very easy with this approach.

--
Siegfried Hirsch