[pmwiki-users] searchlist

pat.pelle at free.fr pat.pelle at free.fr
Sun Mar 4 11:54:27 CST 2007

Hello,

I'm a newby in PMwiKi. So, I apologize for inconveniences and if the question
was already answered :

When looking for some pages, I would like to let the resulting list to show a
brief summary of the page content. I put some information in the "Résumé
(Summary) box", but nothing appears near the name's page.

I tried also (:description some text:) and the corresponding fmt=#description in
(:pagelist:), but it's not working either.

#articleteaser is working but it's not what I am looking for.

I work on Mac OS 10.4.8 with the last PMwiki beta release

Thanks for help