[pmwiki-users] Português (Re: Internationalization issues)

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:44:06 CST 2007

I ended up just transferring the files for the needed languages from the
unpacked i18n archive. Not really that much of a problem.

I added French and will add Portuguese soon (actually readd - my host server
had some serious problems and lost a couple of days' worth of work in late
Feb.). I noticed that there are both Pt and PtBr files, and that the latter
are more numerous. I assume there is enough under Pt to present basic
commands, but intend to load all Pt & PtBr files. Any advice? Caveats?

Don