[pmwiki-users] PmWiki as word processor (was: Page break when printing)

Tom Lederer pmwiki at celok.de
Fri Mar 2 19:12:34 CST 2007

Am 02.03.2007 um 17:27 schrieb Patrick R. Michaud:
> Last night at a local meeting I also had someone repeat a request
> for an OpenOffice-to-wiki converter... so perhaps we can look at
> that.  :-)

Uhm... just to throw that in:
1. this would make my personal life a lot easier, as we have some
people maintaining their info twice at the moment (wiki and office
document).
Current solution is: save html from office to certain folder, where a
wrapper adds layout :( ugly i can tell you... but for reports that
are needed as file as well as being viewed online, this seems the
best solution.

2. while i am sure, you meant that, and that is basically would mean
the same, i can not resist to state that IMHO it should read
"OpenDocument-to-wiki converter" instead of "OpenOffice-to-wiki
converter"

Best Regards,
Tom

--