[pmwiki-users] Page source for given timestamp? (Was:offline/online wiki synchronization and page merging withconflict res.)

SMETS Stephane BKS-IT stephane.smets at banksys.be
Fri Mar 2 07:08:10 CST 2007

Hi
If you talk about "file level" (not merging diff in the text of a page ): I use Robocopy (hummmm, I work under windows os) which can copy only modified files between a source and a target. It is very usefull to transfer the wiki from my laptop to my webserver and vice-versa. Robocopy is a free tools in the ressource kits.
Stéphane