[pmwiki-users] Page source for given timestamp? (Was: offline/online wiki synchronization and page merging with conflict res.)

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:44:39 CST 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Lukasz Stafiniak wrote:

> Is it possible to get source for a given timestamp? That is, to
> request a past version of a page.

This is a question for Patrick, so I CC:d him (he seems busy with releases
and business, so let's give hime time to respond).

I'm guessing that currently it's not possible to get the page source for a
given timestamp. The page source is stored differentially, so some kind of
merging processes would need to be done.

However, as I know you're working on conflict resolution, maybe you should
explain *why* you'd like the source for a given timestamp?

PmWiki already does some kind of conflict resolution, so if Patrick
explains how that is done, maybe you can do something similar and take
advantage of existing infrastructure?

/Christian