[pmwiki-users] Pagelist converts & in Title into &

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Thu Mar 1 16:22:24 CST 2007

> > On Feb. 27 also pmwiki.org had the same problem
> > http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2007-February/039577.html
> > ...and still does now... on beta33...
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/JumpBox

> Oh.  I think we need to fix the (:input jumpbox:) markup
> then.  Either that or I need to move the & rule even earlier
> in the sequence.

Some languages in the world have special inclusive "we"s and exclusive "we"s.
Other languages (English) have just a basic, simple "we" which might
(or might not) include the speaker, the listener, and other people.

In this very case I'm afraid your sentence "I think we need to fix..."
is to be read as including a strictly exclusive "we", in that you are
writing to me but I am surely *not* included in the people who will
fix the markup...
:-)
Far too ignorant I am...

Please be assured, though, that I would really like to help more: at
least for testing, please ask.

Thanks again.

Luigi