[pmwiki-users] Backup

Francis Casson pmwiki at bleaksky.net
Thu Mar 1 03:39:11 CST 2007

This email extension is useful, but is there anyway to automate it so
that it runs once a day or once a week?  This way a wiki could
automatically backup itself at regular intervals without a user having
to remember to do anything.  Set up a dedicated gmail account and sit
back safe in the knowledge that your wiki is safely backing itself up!

Or would automated backups be better done by some other sort of script?

Francis