[pmwiki-users] Cluster: Cascading-Inherit GroupAttribute Passwords

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jun 27 20:56:25 CDT 2007

Sivakatirswami wrote:
> Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> [snip]
>>> $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/{$Group}/{$FullName}');
>> Aha!  This could be the culprit!
>> You really need to set $WikiDir as early as possible, because it tells
>> everything where to look for the pages.

OK it worked. Putting the $WikiDir setting at the top of farmconfig.php

but, a new Bizarre problem:

using this order in farmconfig.php

$EnablePageListProtect = 1;
$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/{$Group}/{$FullName}');
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/cluster.php");

in one field the

Main.HomePage  has this include:

(:include Site.Entry:)

If you open that page, the Site.Entry (as well as Site.SideBar)
are not shown (i.e. they were not included.

If I switch to the order to:

$EnablePageListProtect = 1;
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/cluster.php");
$WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/{$Group}/{$FullName}');

Main.HomePage *will* include the Site.@ pages

I had @nopass set as a read attribute in the Site.GroupAttributes.
Which in theory is not needed so I cleared that...

Still no go... Fortunately this is just a "test" wiki

in the main wiki I don't seem to be having that issue.