[pmwiki-users] Changes not being saved - more information

Shaney xie2kuro4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 10:07:52 CDT 2007

Hi again Kevin,

I just looked back at the emails that I exchanged with my domain host
and realized that the problem I had with saving posts was with
Wordpress and not with Pmwiki in this case.  Sorry for the
misinformation.  However, increasing your php memory might still help,
as the situation seems (to my untrained eye) to be similar.

Can anyone confirm that this might be a good solution for Kevin?  At
the very least, I think it is worth trying.

Shaney.