[pmwiki-users] Limit display of diffs

Vince Admin Account vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Fri Jun 22 14:09:21 CDT 2007

Patrick,
I have been using the modification to the pagerev script detailed in
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00544,
and have found it quite useful. But since it is a patch, it will be a
pain to carry it through upgrades.
So I'm asking if there is a chance it will make it into the core. If
not, I will try to convert it into a recipe.
       Vince