[pmwiki-users] Category back links for software created pages in 2.1.26

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Jun 21 11:38:19 CDT 2007

We will eventually upgrade our server... but until then, I noticed
that generated pages (ones created by software) do not get their
information updated in .pageindex so that back links (e.g. for
categories) work.  Removing .pageindex doesn't work either, the
regenerated file also does not include the data either.

The only way that works is to go into pmwiki, edit the page and
save it... then the data in pageindex gets updated for the
category add for the page (which isn't going to work since
this is supposed to be automated).

Is there some way I can force .pageindex to get updated
as if somebody did an edit/save on the page?