[pmwiki-users] Notify on linux

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Mon Jun 18 12:17:57 CDT 2007

Ruth

This can be on a sitewide or per group basis

If you wanted it to generate only if a Main.??? page was added or
modified put in local/Main.php the following.

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$EnableMailPosts=1;                   # to enable mailposts
$MailPostsTo="me at mine.org, me2 at mine.org";  # where to send mail
$MailPostsFrom="sender at mine.org";
$MailPostsDelay=1800;                  # wait 30+ minutes after initial post
$MailPostsSquelch=7200;               # require 2+ hours between mails

for the whole site the same should go in the config.php (minus the
"<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();" portion

Remember, after modifying a page....the next person to read or edit any
page in the Group (on a per Group basis) or Site AFTER the PostsDelay
period will generate the email. It was a little confusing to me at first
too.

Dave (Caspian)