[pmwiki-users] (How) can I add optional information to a wiki trail?

Martin Spindler spindler at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Jun 17 01:48:24 CDT 2007

Hey Simon,

thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot add page text variables
to the pages in the wiki trail, because they are dynamically generated
by the wikigallery recipe. And even if I could (and I believe I could),
I try to avoid this at all circumstances, because this will mess up my
"wiki.d" directory with too many files. And now, I am going to take a
look at the ThumbList recipe...

Any other idea?

Thanks a lot,
Martin.