[pmwiki-users] 2.2.0: SiteAdmin group migration

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Fri Jun 15 17:28:46 CDT 2007

Similar feedback. How about rewording:
From: "This version of PmWiki moves several administrative pages from
the Site group to a new SiteAdmin group. "
To: "This version of PmWiki relocates several administrative pages from
the Site group to a new SiteAdmin group. "

That way later use of Copy won't be too conflicting.

In my mind a button is better than a link when an action is going to be
performed, so that would make more sense to me.

Also, agree on the "these files were copied..." comment.

Lastly, *when* will an admin see this page? I assume they have to visit
their sites? We need to call that out separate from the usual upgrade
process.

  ~ ~ Dave