[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.php page not found - newbie having challenges

Mark Lewis mark at FunJoyment.com
Mon Jun 11 23:23:46 CDT 2007

I am having a difficult time installing pmwiki.

I download pmwiki-latest.zip, unzip it, and upload the files within the
pmwiki-2.1.27 folder (893k) to my server (running windows 2003, PHP 5.1.4)
at the following address.
http://SmartPowerDrinks.com/wiki/

I put http://SmartPowerDrinks.com/wiki/pmwiki.php into my browser and get
"page cannot be found"

I re-download, re-unzip, and ftp up the files again.  Same problem.  I
re-download, re-unzip, and ftp up the original unzipped folder to
http://smartpowerdrinks.com/pmwiki-2.1.27/ then put
http://smartpowerdrinks.com/pmwiki-2.1.27/pmwiki.php into my browser - "page
cannot be found"

I repeat this process to
http://www.beautifulprofit.com/ but get page not found when I goto
http://www.beautifulprofit.com/pmwiki.php

I repeat this process at
http://rationalspirituality.com/wiki/
and when I goto http://rationalspirituality.com/wiki/pmwiki.php
it works fine.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark Michael Lewis | CEO | Smart Energy Enterprises, Inc. | SEE-Inc. A
Beautiful Future Now!

Host of "Money, Mission, and Meaning: Passion at Work, Purpose at Play"
http://PersonalLifeMedia.com