[pmwiki-users] HTML cache

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sun Jun 10 14:15:39 CDT 2007

> Essentially, a custom formatting function will generally look like:
> Hope this helps -- let me know if you need any further hints.

Thanks a lot.  I just copied your example and it works great.

Could you please show me how to convert the following parts of a
pagelist template

{{=$Group}/{=$Name}$:MyPageTextVariable}

to $itemfmt = "<li> ... </li>\n";

and how to determine in the custom function whether a PageTextVariable
in another page is defined or not.  Currently, done with the ugly
(:if equal x{MyGroup/MyPage$:MyPageTextVariable} x xx :)

Thank you again for your help.

Christophe