[pmwiki-users] HTML cache

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sun Jun 10 01:17:13 CDT 2007

> For really fast processing and output of pagelists, one should
> really create a custom formatting function for pagelist and not
> rely solely on the markup rendering engine.  Prior to pagelist
> templates, this is how we did all of our output stuff.

I am afraid I missed something here.  Do you mean there already was a
way to produce the same result as pagelists with templates in a faster
way, but that it requires the programming of a custom function ?

If yes, could you please give me a pointer to whatever information
that can be used to do this, as this is probably the right thing to
use instead of complex templates.

Thanks a lot.

Christophe