[pmwiki-users] authgroup does not work

info at hassanein.ch info at hassanein.ch
Sat Jun 9 18:54:10 CDT 2007

Quoting "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com>:

> On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 05:52:23PM +0200, info at hassanein.ch wrote:
>> I have created some user groups in Site.AuthUser.
>>
>> If I put the following lines into a page, it is always true, meaning
>> even if the user is not in my_group.
>>
>> (:if authgroup @my_group:)
>> show this only if you are in my_group
>> (:ifend:)
>>
>> What am I doing wrong here?
>
> The "authgroup" condition isn't part of the core -- it
> requires a local customization:
>
>     $Conditions['authgroup'] = '$GLOBALS["AuthList'][$condparm] > 0';
Thanks very much for your help, I lost hours...
Nevertheless I do not fully understand the above line, I assume I have
to put that into config.php - if so, how do I have to interpret this
line? Is there a typo or do I have to adapt anything?
I really need this today and therefore I am more than happy if you can
help me here.
--
Best regards,
Mike