[pmwiki-users] HTML cache

Christophe David pmwiki at christophedavid.org
Sat Jun 9 11:41:54 CDT 2007

> This does require a fair bit of additional code and complexity to
> implement, and it also means reworking some of PmWiki's existing
> "something cached is out of date" structures.  And overall it hasn't
> been a high priority, but I might be able to squeeze some time in
> to improve it.

The root cause is that complex pagelists templates used for large
volumes need a lot of resources.  If this could be optimized, the need
for caching would be reduced...

Thanks a lot for your help.  And sorry for pushing all these fantastic
features always just a bit further than anticipated ;-)

Christophe