[pmwiki-users] PHP Error on search result

Robert Marsanyi rnm at whidbey.com
Thu Jun 7 11:30:38 CDT 2007

Hi, guys.  Newbie to the list, and of course I have an ulterior motive for
joining apart from expressing my admiration for the application, which is a
very nice wiki implementation.

Calling up the Search page in my wiki (Site/Search) now gives several lines
saying:

Warning: Division by zero in /homepages/4/d176018294/htdocs/wiki/pmwiki.php
on line 1100

It didn't used to do this until I added Category tags to my wiki.

I see an integer division on that line by a global variable
"$TableRowIndexMax", which I assume is 0.  I can't see where this is set, or
why it would have changed.  Any ideas?

--rbt