[pmwiki-users] recognizing read protection

Jabba Laci jabba.laci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:17:10 CDT 2007

Hi,

I use PmWiki to manage my personal homepage. Some pages that I don't
want to share with everyone are password protected. The problem is
that as more and more pages are created, it is more and more difficult
to keep in mind which pages are protected.
I would like to do the following. When a page is read protected, I
want to print some warning message on the top of the page. This way it
would be very easy to notice if I forgot to protect a private page.
So my question is: how to ask whether the current page is read
protected or not? I would imagine something like this:
(:if isPageReadProtected:)
(: printPageReadProtectedMessage :)
(:endif:)

Thanks,