[pmwiki-users] Page list format result : Is this normal?

SMETS Stephane BKS-IT stephane.smets at banksys.be
Thu Jun 7 02:19:52 CDT 2007

Hello
I use Locatemplate and formats to define pagelist output.
In any of these formats, I put {=$Title} to show the title from the pages.
I notice now that if the (:title:) is not a the top of the file listed, it is not displayed in the result.
If I put it on the top it is in the screen.

Is this normal?

PmWiki Version : pmwiki-2.2.0-beta51
Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) PHP/5.2.0 DAV/2

TIA
Stéphane

Atos Worldline SA/NV - Chaussee de Haecht 1442 Haachtsesteenweg
- 1130 Brussels - Belgium
RPM-RPR Bruxelles-Brussel - TVA-BTW BE 0418.547.872
Bankrekening-Compte Bancaire-Bank Account 310-0269424-44
BIC BBRUBEBB - IBAN BE55 3100 2694 2444

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment thereto is confidential and may contain information which is protected by intellectual property rights.
This information is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) named above.
This e-mail does not constitute any binding relationship or offer toward any of the addressees.
If you are not one of the addressees , one of their employees or a proxy holder entitled to hand over this message to the addressee(s), any use of the information contained herein (e.g. reproduction, divulgation, communication or distribution,...) is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately after.
The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed and it may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorized amendment, for which we accept no liability."