[pmwiki-users] wikigallery problem with PopupWindow recipe

Martin Spindler spindler at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Jun 6 20:37:05 CDT 2007

Good morning Hans,
(cc: Stefan)

it works! I replaced all '><|' in wikigallery.php with '<popwin1' and
everything is fine now.

Thanks a lot for your help!

@stefan: Could you please give a short comment on that? I don't know,
what side effects this change might have. In case of none, could you add
these changes to the svn repository?

Cheers,
Martin.