[pmwiki-users] Installing FoxForum

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 6 13:18:41 CDT 2007

On 6/6/07, malexism at free.fr <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm reading the doc and looking into the zip file. There is something
> confuse : The doc says to copy cookbook/files in the cookbook folder,
> and says that "subdirectory cookbook/foxforum/ should be created
> automatically". Ok, but in the foxforum folder, there is another subdir
> named wikilib.d.
>
> Do i have to copy this one too, or to copy its files in wikilib.d ?
> I don't want to add files everywhere in a production pmwiki...

You should only need to add files and directories in certain
predictable places.  I haven't installed foxforum, but I suspect the
wikilib.d folder belongs at cookbook/foxforum/wikilib.d/ and that
folder will become a new pagestore.  The pages therein will appear in
your wiki.

See also:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ModuleGuidelines

Hagan