[pmwiki-users] Getting a conceptual grasp.....

Doug Johnson doug at asknice.com
Tue Jun 5 16:32:13 CDT 2007

We all learn in different ways.  I do best if I can read an in-depth
book or whitepaper that gives the conceptual framework on how something
works with examples that build on each other.  Then I dive into the
pieces to get done what I need done.
Of course, that defies the very nature of wiki-ness.....however.....
Is there anything like that here?  I have read a lot of the material,
have two PMwiki sites up and running and expect to lock into this fer
ever n ever.  I would just like a way to get my head around the whole
thing and wondered if such a document exists.  I'll get it eventually,
no matter what, but I know how I learn best.
--
Doug Johnson
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to