[pmwiki-users] where are templates?

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:27:03 CDT 2007

On 6/5/07, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 9:13:04 AM, jdd wrote:
>
> > Where are defined templates like:
>
>  >>recipeinfo<<
> > or
>  >>frame<<
>
> 'recipeinfo' and 'frame' are wiki styles
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles
> applied to a division.
>
> wiki styles can be defined in a wiki page.
> They could also be defined as a class in a css file.
>
> See
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GroupHeader?action=source
> for the 'recipeinfo' wikistyle definition.
>
> 'frame' is defined in scripts/wikistyles.php.
>
> > is this accessible from the wiki
>
> > (I need to know what part may be tranaslated and what part don't in
> > wiki pages
>
> > for example, in:
>  >>>recipeinfo<<
> > Maintainer:
>
> > are "summary", "Version"...
>
> > keywords (to be kept as it) or simple words to translate. if they are
> > displayed i need to be able to write a translated template
>
> These 'keywords' are keywords because they are words starting with a
> capital letter, at the beginning of a line, followed by :
> Thus they become the names for PageTextVariables.
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables
> They work as entered into the page. You could create a french version
> for these, and adjust any pagelist or any pagelist template using them
> accordingly. Or perhaps leave them as they are, so you don't need to
> change pagelists and pagelist templates.

Also the CookbookFr group must be customized like the Cookbook one in
order to have these keywords displayed the same way (Using the
following php code in local/CookbookFr.php):

# encloses recipe properties into a block
Markup('^Property:', 'block',
  '<:block,0><div class=\'property-$1\'>$0</div>');

Patrick, could you please remedy?

Thanks,
--
Dominique