[pmwiki-users] where are templates?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 03:33:13 CDT 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 2007, 9:13:04 AM, jdd wrote:

> Where are defined templates like:

 >>recipeinfo<<
> or
 >>frame<<

'recipeinfo' and 'frame' are wiki styles
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyles
applied to a division.

wiki styles can be defined in a wiki page.
They could also be defined as a class in a css file.

See
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GroupHeader?action=source
for the 'recipeinfo' wikistyle definition.

'frame' is defined in scripts/wikistyles.php.

> is this accessible from the wiki

> (I need to know what part may be tranaslated and what part don't in
> wiki pages

> for example, in:
 >>>recipeinfo<<
> Maintainer:

> are "summary", "Version"...

> keywords (to be kept as it) or simple words to translate. if they are
> displayed i need to be able to write a translated template

These 'keywords' are keywords because they are words starting with a
capital letter, at the beginning of a line, followed by :
Thus they become the names for PageTextVariables.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables
They work as entered into the page. You could create a french version
for these, and adjust any pagelist or any pagelist template using them
accordingly. Or perhaps leave them as they are, so you don't need to
change pagelists and pagelist templates.

  ~Hans