[pmwiki-users] RFC: Site-Admin group - second call

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Jun 2 18:39:36 CDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 07:27:07PM -0400, Vince Administration wrote:
> I like everything about the idea except the name of the group.  I
> understand where it came from, but would much prefer
> a simpler name, for example Admin, as Ryan has suggested. I realize
> you started with SiteAdmin, and added the
> hyphen for possible cluster applications, but there is no real
> connection between the Site group and the (proposed) Site-Admin
> group, except that
> they probably apply to the site.

While I was the one who proposed Site-Admin, if people dislike it,
that's enough for me to think again.  It seemed like a good idea at the
time.  I agree that consistency probably outweighs that.

Personally, I'd rather have SiteAdmin than Admin, though.  Because it's
about administering the site, rather than administering other things.

Kathryn Andersen