[pmwiki-users] faqtoc

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Jun 2 14:22:22 CDT 2007

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 09:04:01PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this "factoc" is a good idea, FAQ page was really too long :-)
>
> But don't you think you could go a step further, using bulleted list
> for questions, with smaller spacing between questions lines?

Smaller spacing between question lines, no problem.

Converting to a bulleted list is at the moment a bit tougher,
because the Q: markups generate paragraphs and not list items.
We could possibly change the Q: markup to instead produce bullet
items, and hide the bullets when not being displayed in a list
as they are now.