[pmwiki-users] More Wikiforms

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Jul 31 00:32:05 CDT 2007

John,
I have created a copy of my wiki on http://www.93batch.org/wiki/.
This is publicly accessible and editable. Do let me know if you need the admin password.
The wikiform is in the group Projects. You can see the list of pages under Projects here: http://www.93batch.org/wiki/?n=Projects/PageList

Please keep in mind that because I have modified the tabs through Site.PageActions, all pages under the Project group will take you to Projecttext group when you hit 'Edit' tab. The only way to access the edit pages for FormTemplate is by adding ?action=edit to the url.

I hope this helps. Thank you again for you attention and I will do my best to enable you to understand what is going on.