[pmwiki-users] Question from new user about URLs and upgradingPMWiki

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Sun Jul 29 14:41:32 CDT 2007

A newcomer myself, I believe the recommended approach is to start off by
using just 'pmwiki' instead of a name containing the version.

Having said that, I think things will continue to work if you unpack new
versions over top of the one you have. PmWiki seems to use config
variables to determine paths, etc., and if it's working now, it's likely
to continue doing so.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture