[pmwiki-users] main homepage link problem

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 26 20:54:56 CDT 2007

On 7/26/07, Maria McKinley <parody at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> But it didn't help, I'm
> afraid. I'll just keep prowling the pmwiki site for enlightenment, I
> guess.

As a test, try this line at the top of your local/config.php script
(line 2, in other words)

   $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);

Normal behavior is to try GroupName.GroupName (as in Main.Main) first,
and if that page doesn't exist, try GroupName.HomePage.  This is
configurable using the $PagePathFmt array variable, I believe.  Note
that it works on pmwiki.org...

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main

Is this odd behavior only happening in the Main group?  If so, there's
alway brute force...

   If ($pagename == 'Main') $pagename = 'Main.HomePage';

or maybe

   If ($pagename == 'Main') Redirect('Main.HomePage');

Hagan