[pmwiki-users] Active Directory Authentication

Ted Pascaru tpascaru at escapecom.com
Thu Jul 26 13:26:29 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've just set up PM wiki on our win2K Server/IIS setup with Active Directory
Authentication per the cookbook. I find that I can log in with either the
full name in AD, or the email address in AD for a given user. However, just
using the AD "user logon name" (FirstInitialLastName for our site) does not
work.

Is there a simple modification that will enable PMWiki to authenticate to AD
via the "User logon name?"

Thanks & Regards,

Ted Pascaru